520 N Courthouse Rd,
Arlington, VA 22201
- Parking: Street parking is available
- Metro: Summers is right off the Courthouse Metro Stop
NRECA Building (1st floor conf. room)
4301 Wilson Blvd., Arlington (Ballston)
Our monthly Comittee meetings are usually held at the NRECA Building, located at the corner of Wilson Blvd. and N. Taylor St. (across from the Ballston Common Mall). Meetings are usually on the 3rd or 4th Wednesday of the month. Check our meeting schedule to confirm the date and location of the next meeting.
• Parking: Underground garage -- free after 5 pm with a parking validation card that you can get from us at the meeting. To get out, you will need both the parking card dispensed by the machine when you enter and the parking validation card. Enter from N. Taylor St. (see map below)
• Rail: Metrorail (Orange line) to Ballston station (Fairfax & Stuart). Walk 2 blocks to NRECA.
• Bus: Metrobus or ART to Ballston station (see routes and schedules.) Walk 2 blocks to NRECA.